Friday, September 25, 2009

Burger King

Yesterday probably wasn't the best day to start my mission. My Little Dude has an ear infection and two molars coming in ALL ON THE SAME DAMN SIDE and I have a stinking head cold. Perfect. To top it off, the dogs had a good go at destroying the living room and barking the neighbourhood away all the live-long day. I couldn't wait to go back to bed.

I did do 3 loads of laundry though, returned my library books (and took out new ones, one of which is titled 'Bad Mother' and is supposed to make me realise that I'm not. . .) and tidied up a little. For dinner, we had Burger King. Argh.

What's on the menu for today? Who knows. Little Dude has a toddler class this morning - don't panic, I'm feeling miles better than I did yesterday, and I have to pick up the dry-cleaning. Oh, and change the bed covers and do a little grocery shopping. My god, housework is so bloody dull!

No comments:

Post a Comment