Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Introduction

I've never enjoyed housework. I've only just learned to cook and even now, I can't bake to save my life. I'm a Mom of one and a bit, loving wife, dog owner and writer. I am not however, a natural home-maker.

This is where this blog comes in. After much deliberation and nagging from close friends and family members, I have decided that now is the time to try and make more of an effort. That's right - goodbye take-out menus, hello recipe books. See ya later untidy house (I should mention that it is clean, just a little messy in places), hello immaculate home.

Here's the mission - to attempt to learn how to be this generation's Martha Stewart and blog about my journey once a day. Every day, I will try a new recipe, craft, parenting or home-making technique and let the world know of my effort to keep house. I can't guarantee that I'll get it right every time, but hey - that's the beauty of this blog. I'm sure there will be plenty of laughter, messes and successes.

So without further ado, please welcome onto the page - The Home Fairy!

No comments:

Post a Comment