Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Home-Made Birthday Cards

The Dude has been making home-made birthday cards. We went to the craft store and purchased some blank cards, crayons, finger paints and glitter glue pens. Sure, he's only 18 months old, but that doesn't mean he's not artistic.

Only one problem. He doesn't stop when the paper runs out. This evening I have had to purchase a product called 'Goo be gone' and have sprayed it on just about every surface available in my home. Honestly - I love the stuff. It's a little greasy, but it removes crayon from walls faster than you can say Crayola!

Am I worried about future scribblings? No. I'm not saying I'm happy about the drawing on walls and doors, but at the end of the day, the stuff comes off. Now if there were only a product that helped to erase minor annoyances!

No comments:

Post a Comment