Saturday, October 10, 2009

The life of a 'work at home mom'.

It's been a long week. The Dude had music class and toddler class, we've taken a tour of daycare (he's going once a week so I can focus on my work now that things are picking up) and we've been to the library, the pediatrician, and the store - Several times.

On top of that, I've been trying to publish an article or two every day, have applied for a couple of jobs and eaten a lot of food - at least every 30 minutes! I feel like I've accomplished a lot in 5 days. Yet, the house still looks like a wreck. In fact, as I type, I'm waiting for the washing machine to finish so I can put the last load on. When did life become so fast-paced? Why do we feel like we have to cram so much into one day?

I've written an article about Fall leaves games and crafts today. I'm ever so proud of it! Check it out and tell me what you think. http://www.examiner.com/x-20546-Hartford-Early-Childhood-Parenting-Examiner~y2009m10d10-Fall-leaves-play-and-craft-ideas

Do you have any games or crafts you like to do with your kids that relate to the Fall season? If so, please drop me a line by posting a comment below. I love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment